Job description / Role
The Medical Manager is responsible for developing and implementing scientific activities to establish scientific leadership with Key External Experts and stakeholders.
The client is a global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development and commercialisation of rare disease medicines.
* Implement the strategic directions and all field-based medical activities required aiming to achieve company objectives in the region.
* Support the implementation of the Product Portfolio Clinical Trials program, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Affairs activities.
* Provide the necessary support to Market Access and Sales departments and other internal stakeholders for the Product Portfolio.
* Enhance the scientific image of the company among Health care Professionals and key external experts.
* To support governing the ethical practices of all medical activities with the aim to foster the ethical and scientific image of the company as a leading pharmaceutical company.
The opportunity to join a growing company that has a strong impact on a patient's life.
* Medical Degree or Pharmacy/Science degree with a PhD degree is preferred.
* At least 5 years of experience in medical affairs within the Pharmaceutical Industry or extensive comparable clinical experience in the relevant therapy area is a prerequisite.
* The ideal candidate will be experienced in endocrinology or dermatology or rare diseases.
* Demonstrable experience and success in Medical Affairs day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
* Medical expert knowledge in rare diseases area, as well as a good understanding of the rare disease business model, are strongly preferred
* Strong communication skills, with a high ability to effectively deliver messages & successfully establish relations with all internal and external stakeholders.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Health Service Planner
Total Alliance Health Partners International - TAHPI
Medical Sales Manager / Sales Manager
General Manager - Home Care Division
RTC-1 Employment Services
Operations Manager - Home Care Division
RTC-1 Employment Services