Job description / Role
On behalf of our partner client, Cassia is recruiting a Medical Representative specializing in Dermatology for their Abu Dhabi market. The right candidate will be responsible for promoting the company's skin therapies for both pathology and aesthetics.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Undertaking relevant research
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Managing budgets
- Reviewing sales performance
- Writing reports and other documents
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Own an updated list of prospects and their contact information in Dubai
- Pharmacy Education Background (B.Sc. Pharmacy)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Medical Representative in U.A.E.
- Knowledge and experience in Skincare & Cosmeceutical Dermatology is a must
- Own a private car & UAE driving license
- Fluency in English
- Good persuasive and negotiation skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
- Salary ranges between 12,000 and 14,000 AED depending on experience
- Standard benefits package
- Excellent leadership team
- A challenging and rewarding job
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|