Job description / Role
Medical Representative – Gynaecology (Dubai)
On behalf of our partner client, Cassia is recruiting a Medical Representative specializing in Gynaecology for their Dubai market. The right candidate will be responsible for promoting the company's skin therapies for both pathology and aesthetics.
• Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
• Identifying and establishing new business
• Negotiating contracts
• Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
• Undertaking relevant research
• Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
• Maintaining detailed records
• Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Managing budgets
• Reviewing sales performance
• Writing reports and other documents
AED 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard benefits package
• Knowledge and experience in Ob/Gyn therapeutic area is a must
• Access and relationship with MOH / HI accounts
• Pharmacy Education Background (B.Sc. Pharmacy)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Medical Representative in UAE
• Own a private car & UAE driving license
• Fluency in English
• Good persuasive and negotiation skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Results-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.