Meet & Greet Agent
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• The role is responsible to ensure exceptional customer service and on-time assistance to all passengers and their baggage for arriving and departing customer airlines.
• Furthermore, the role requires assisting the passengers in relation to check-in, boarding, lounge, meet & assist and mishandled baggage or delivery as per the departmental /airline’s standard operating procedures. In addition, perform
• Other related duties as directed by the immediate superior
• Diploma, Bachelor’ degree preferable
• 2-3 years of similar experience
• Knowledge of airline and related systems and applications, including Departure Control System; Lounge hospitality, food safety and standards
• Customer service orientation and punctuality
• Language Skills: Knowledge of oral and written English
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.