Job description / Role
Through your passion and motivation, you make memorable experience to guests on their special occasion in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all relevant departments are updated of groups and events in the hotel, making sure resumes and BEOs are send and group meetings are done in a timely manner.
- Conduct property inspections and make recommendations on set-up and planning to maximize on yield whilst continually striving to meet the needs of the guests
- Manage the day to day operations of the Events function by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of operations
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience of at least 2 years as Meeting and Events Manager (in charge of Weddings) in a 5-star hotel
- Arabic-speaking is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.