Job description / Role
This is a business development role for revenue growth through corporate client acquisition, engagement, sponsorships and advertising.
• Our client is a well-renowned and established B2B membership platform and as part of their continued success and growth in the region, we are recruiting an experienced business development manager focusing on membership acquisition and strategic partnerships manager to increase revenue through new client acquisition and existing membership retention and develop strategic partnerships to optimize advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
• Build and deliver a client, sponsorship and advertising revenue growth model to increase membership, identify and recruit potential clients whilst maintaining existing membership.
• Monitor membership retention and identify opportunities to improve membership retention.
• Source, negotiate and develop sponsorship opportunities, build relationships with corporate partners and manage
• Liaise with the marketing team to develop client acquisition initiatives, events and programs are communicated through the appropriate digital and social platforms.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• 10+ years’ strong demonstrable record in B2B business development, client retention and building strategic alliances and partnerships at ‘C’ and executive level within government, semi-government, corporate and SME sectors from prospecting to successfully closing new business deals.
• Strong commercial and financial acumen focusing on sales forecasting and sales achievement and negotiated terms with strategic partners and sponsors.
• UAE driving license is mandatory.
• Bachelor’s degree is mandatory
• Currently living in the United Arab Emirates.
• Fluency in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong relationship building skills with the ability to build sales pipelines and successfully convert to closed business.
About the Company
We’re redefining recruitment and as a leader in talent acquisition, our success and reputation stems from delivering exceptional service.
We succeed because our clients and candidates value our regional and industry knowledge, integrity, commitment and results. We understand what it takes to source high calibre candidates and provide our clients with the efficient service that they require in today’s competitive job market. We do not believe in forwarding the first available applicant for any vacancy - we present only a shortlist of candidates who are qualified, job-matched and serious about their next career move.
Plum Jobs Executive understands the challenges and dynamics of the skills and talent shortage as organizations need to have succession plans in place for tomorrow’s leaders.
Our in-depth understanding of local markets enables us to define the role and remuneration based on industry benchmarking and insight.
Our HR consultancy assignments include preparing comprehensive job descriptions, policies and employee engagement and performance management frameworks.
Our industry focus: Architecture | Construction & Interiors | Education & Learning | Events & Hospitality | Facilities Management & Real Estate | Financial Services & Insurance | FMCG & Manufacturing | Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences | Legal Services | Marketing & Media | Oil & Gas, Energy | Retail & Trading | Strategy & Consulting | Technology & Telecommunications | Transport
Our executive search and recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support | Architecture, Construction & Interiors | Business Development & Sales | Education & Learning | Engineering, Technical & EHS | Events, , Hospitality & Retail | Executive Appointments | Finance Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences | Human Resources | Legal | Marketing & Media | Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain | Strategy & Consulting | Technology
Executive Appointments | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | HR Consultancy | Headhunting | ‘C’ Level Appointments