MEP BIM Modeler
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Job description / Role
A BIM modeler uses building information modeling software to create a three-dimensional visual plan for a project. Building information models (BIM) are virtual files used to aid decision-making during the building process.
BIM modelers work closely with architects and engineers to develop designs for clients. BIM modelers need to have excellent artistic, technical, and computer skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all BIM modeling-related questions and requests
• Understand the project requirements and objectives and develop a BIM model accordingly
• Work with architects, engineers, and other design professionals to ensure that the BIM model meets the needs of the project
• Coordinate with the construction team to ensure that the BIM model is accurate and up to date
• Revise the BIM model as needed based on feedback from the design team and construction team
• Generate reports and documentation as needed to support the project team
• Attend meetings as required to represent the BIM modeling team
• Train new team members on the use of BIM software and best practices
• Stay up to date on the latest BIM software and technologies
• Maintain a library of BIM models for future projects
• Manage the BIM server and ensure that it is running smoothly
• Perform quality control checks on the BIM model to ensure accuracy
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field
• 3 - 5 years of experience in BIM modeling, with a strong portfolio of work
• Proficiency in Autodesk Revit
• Working knowledge of other BIM software programs, including Navisworks, Dynamo, and 3ds Max
• Ability to create 2D and 3D drawings
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.