Job description / Role
Taylor Sterling is searching for an experienced MEP Commissioning Manager for our client is an award winning tier 1 Dubai based contractor.
• Experience in dealing with local Authorities Ideally within UAE
• Understands fully UAE Regulations for civil works, construction,
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
• Experience with Disaster Recovery plans and related technologies
• Monitoring all hardware and systems and identifying any issues or malfunctions
• Eight - Ten years work experience
• Strong background in MEP
• Previous experience with a well know contractor is desirable
• Full understanding of all MEP works and procedures
• Experience in coordinating all MEP works for multiple projects
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.