Job description / Role
The MEP Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination of MEP works of the projects.
Provides administrative and technical responsibilities for the MEP portion of projects. Including pre-construction estimating, planning, scheduling, monitoring, and quality assurance. This position works closely with the Project Manager to ensure the successful completion of the MEP systems.
• BSc in Engineering with minimum 8 years experience in Management & coordination of MEP shop drawings, material submissions, and subcontractors.
• Experience in MEP with a building contractor
• Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
• Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
• Understanding of budgeting and performance management
• Excellent planning and leadership abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
About the Company
We are a leading Contracting Company in Abu Dhabi. Totally commitment to quality and sharp focus on customer satisfaction have set the group apart as a market leader providing general construction services for commercial and residential projects.