Job description / Role
Preparation of MEP shop drawings and coordinated drawings and update as-built drawings as per the requirements of consultant and client.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Preparation of MEP shop drawings, plan and section view drawings, schematic diagrams, Builders work drawings, schedules of equipment and equipment Installation details.
• Capable of preparing clear and complete detailed drawings from rough or detailed sketches provided by the MEP engineers, client, or consultant.
• Has knowledge of the various draughting practices and software to complete MEP drawings.
• Can complete accurate quantity take offs using Autodesk software.
• Ability to work in a collaborative and diverse team environment.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Food , Accommodation & Transportation provided by Company
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working as an MEP Draughtsman within the Gulf Region.
• Some experience with BIM, BIM Processes and using Autodesk Revit software to prepare MEP models would be an advantage.
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
AutoCAD Draftsman Infrastructure
MPower Road and Infrastructure Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|
Autocad Draftsman - Swimming Pools
Viva HR Consultants
RTC-1 Employment Services
Mechanical Engineer (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|