Job description / Role
As a temporary Plumbing Draughtsman you would be required to undertake the following responsibilities:
• Preparing presentation drawings.
• Preparing design drawings & details.
• Maintain a master list of all drawings including revision numbers approval status of drawings.
• Custodian of hard and soft copies of drawings.
• Preparing As built drawings and check as built drawings submitted by the Contractor.
• Assist Project Team in preparation of drawings/details related to Variations, Request for Information etc.
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 3 Years experience working for a similar organisation in the construction industry.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Excellent communication skills both, written and oral
• Strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Computer literate
• Team player
• Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
• Able to function in a fast paced environment
• Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers is an association of highly qualified and experienced industry experts, carefully selected from various disciplines of the engineering industry. Since its inception in 1998, Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers has evolved into one of the leading engineering consultancy firms in the Middle East, providing innovative designs and supervision solutions for all types of engineering and architectural projects. We have earned the reputation of being one of the region's leading service providers, with a particular focus on:
- Architectural designs
- Civil and structural engineering
- Complete electrical and telecommunication designs
- Electrical and telecommunication designs
- Facilities management consultancy
- Plumbing and drainage designs
- Fire prevention and security designs
- Green/energy efficient HVAC designs
Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers adopts environmentally responsible practices as a way of reducing the carbon footprint and any negative impact on the environment resulting from the construction process. Our goal is to live lightly on earth, protecting the planet's resources for future generations.
Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Auto Cad Draftsman
Astic General Trading
RTC-1 Employment Services
Facility Management Engineer