Job description / Role
The MEP & PPM Senior Manager is accountable for the contracted services management and operational coordination of day-to-day Facilities Management services for Mechanical, Electrical, Civils and Plumbing (MEP) services through the contracted service providers and Facility Manager resources to meet availability and service level expectations of the Client, the Facility Manager and its customers all sites, and in line with the Client’s and Sinyar’s asset management strategy.
• Lead the Facility Manager MEP Services Team to ensure delivery of best value and presentation for the client from its assets, contractor technical and financial performance, and reporting, in line with Facility Manager Objectives and best practice.
• Set the highest possible standards of leadership in promotion of HS&E procedures and best practice, ensuring compliance with Company procedures and legal obligations.
• Manage self and team to comply with all Facility Manager and Sinyar, and relevant client, policies and procedures.
• Lead the team to ensure sustained performance by ensuring motivation via professional development, coaching, mentoring and performance orientation.
• Work collaboratively with wider Facility Manager Team members and champion the ethos of best practice value assured.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the reporting manager
• Manage and oversee the performance of contracted service providers and operational coordination for the delivery of MEP & PPM asset and facility management services through to meet the availability and service level expectations of the Client and its customers.
• Continuously strive to improve customer experience and airport rating in MEP services delivery.
• Manage and oversee MEP HVAC services delivery and maintenance including:
* Directing, monitoring and controlling the activities of all MEP and HVAC assets.
* Developing a detailed understanding of the MEP and HVAC contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, MEP systems interrelationships
* Acting as key liaison point and provide oversight over MEP and HVAC suppliers.
• Validating design options related to hard services maintenance and suggest alternative solutions where appropriate
• Overseeing the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP and HVAC change work orders
• Coordinating and administering MEP and HVAC related materials, systems and drawings submittals
• Ensuring that MEP and HVAC suppliers provide and adhere to relevant Quality documentation/records
• Ensuring that MEP and HVAC suppliers adhere to project safety regulations
• Overseeing and managing the testing and commissioning of newly installed MEP and HVAC equipment
• Optimize and manage the asset lifecycle through effective and best practice maintenance principles
• Manage and oversee asset shutdowns and outages in relation to MEP and HVAC Service Delivery
• Manage and oversee asset decommissioning and reliability engineering in relation to MEP and HVAC Service Delivery
• Manage and monitor day to day supplier compliance and quality assurance
• Manage general upkeep and maintenance of assets to ensure health and safety standards and legal requirements are met
• Liaise with Manager Supplier Performance Management to track suppliers’ performance, and prepare recommendations for improvement
• Monitoring of asset and facility maintenance performance through observations.
• Responsible for implementation of streamlined MEP and HVAC Service work practices across all locations within the contract scope that meet the needs of the client.
• Bachelor Degree Level (minimum) – Relevant Engineering qualification
• Minimum 7 years’ experience with at least 5 years in management roles, with increasing levels of responsibility, preferably in the aviation industry
• Proven delivery of results at similar level, particularly around contracted service delivery, assets and facilities management in a complex, critical and security sensitive environment.
• Airport Engineering and Facilities Management
• Operations Management
• Contract management
• Asset Lifecycle Planning and Scheduling
• Performance management
• Quality Systems – ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 45000, ISO 55000
• Policies and procedure
• Primary Contractor service provision.
• Change and cost / value management
• High ethical standards & integrity in professional and personal dealings
• Take ownership, and accountability for self and team
• Able & willing to listen to others and encourages dialogue
• Understand commercial and risk consequences
• Able and willing to raise potentially controversial issues
• Able to operate in fast paced 24/7/365 environment
• Flexible, responsive and willing to consider change
• Able to lead, motivate and establish culture of a high performing team
• Able to work as a team member and encourage team collaboration.
• Resilient and able to cope in demanding fast paced environments
• Persistent and continually works to achieve success
• UAE Driving License – Light Vehicle
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Facility Management Engineer
Head of Facilities Management
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
AFM Manager (Island Airports)
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|