Job description / Role
• To visit the outlets / hypermarket as per the route plan. Arrange the products as per the plan.
• Maintaining the product visibility and display. Maximize sales by displaying the products appropriately.
• Timely notifying the Key Accounts Manager / direct Supervisor about the stock requirements, expiration.
• Monitor stock movement
• Helping with promotions
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years of UAE experience in Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
• Holder of Valid UAE driving license; Should have own car
• Good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
• High school or equivalent
• Can join immediately
About the Company
Established in 1971, Al Mufid has built a legacy of trust and excellence in pioneering healthcare solutions. Today, we are one of the leading healthcare entities in the region, representing multinational pharmaceutical and consumer companies. Since inception, our focus has been on quality healthcare, covering all activities necessary to launch and market pharmaceutical products in the region. With principals represented from many countries, Al Mufid’s emphasis has been and continues to be focussed towards sourcing and working with the best pharma brands from across the world.