Job description / Role
The Merchandising Manager is responsible for the brand visibility at the point of sale for both permanent retail spaces as well as temporary animations.
Our client is a multinational beauty business who are looking to expand their team in Dubai.
The Merchandising Manager is responsible for the visibility of a portfolio of brands across the region.
* Briefing suppliers on new design plans, oversee the installation of new spaces based on brand performance and potential.
* Developing both multi-brand and mono-brand spaces.
* Project managing the upkeep of existing fixtures and overseeing updates of permanent animations.
* Updating planograms in accordance with new product launches.
* Adapting brand guidelines to each new launch and ensuring animations are as impactful as possible.
* Project managing all local suppliers.
* Working closely with the Marketing and Design team to create the best animation programmes for permanent and temporary spaces.
* Analyse and follow up on the impact of project development and strive for improvement.
Competitive salary package + benefits
In order to be considered for this role you must -
* Have 3 + years experience in a similar role within the beauty industry
* Be experienced with creating planograms and familiar with both temporary and permanent animations
* Have proven experience overseeing and managing suppliers
* Be a solid project manager, able to multi-task and prioritise workloads efficiently
* Fluency in English is essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)