Job description / Role
• Track and identify the priority metrics for all customer facing areas – including inbound and outbound volume of work, NPS, FTR, cost to serve, AHT, quality, utilisation and availability
• Provide detailed data analysis (current and historical) and reporting across all service delivery areas to ensure there is an ongoing and holistic view of performance
• Provide insight and understanding of performance drivers, utilisation and individual colleague performance
• Provide recommendations for improvement to the Improvement Partners and where appropriate, directly to the Heads of Department and their Service Managers
• Manage local data resources and systems in collaboration with IS to ensure availability of data
• Where required, build and develop data capture systems to ensure that data capture and reporting is automated and efficient
• Carry out data cleansing to ensure all data is current and fit for purpose
• Responsible for all weekly, monthly and ad hoc MI reporting
• Manage the detailed resource planning and scheduling process for the customer facing areas, developing a frontline resource plan to meet required SLAs, including planning daily shifts.
• Identify process recommendations to improve adherence
• Ensure timely and accurate analysis happens of previous performance data relating to work volumes, productivity levels, staffing availability, and seasonal variances to facilitate informed future forecasting.
• Accountable to produce accurate daily, weekly and monthly forecasting and resourcing reporting
• Provide consistent communication to the Operational Teams, so that any service issues are highlighted, recommendations are made, and targets achieved through sensible negotiation and prioritization across the Operation
• Proven track record in carrying out detailed data analysis and MI reporting in a customer facing commercial environment
Deep experience and knowledge of using a range of systems to gather and report on information, with strong preference for the following:
• SQL / T-SQL - Intermediate
• Excel/Access/VBA – Mastery
• Tableau (or other BI Tools) – Intermediate
• SAS – Intermediate
• NICE IEX - Intermediate
• Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of resource planning methodologies and service level dynamics in a service environment
• Able to disseminate large amounts of information and provide clear and commercially sound recommendations to managers.
• Proven ability to influence operational managers to implement change
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Background in the global health insurance market, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking and Wealth Management will be helpful .
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
• Strong stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build and strengthen relationships within the business and externally at all levels.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Finance Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Finance Manager
Financial Planning Accountant
Dubai Parks and Resorts