Job description / Role
For one of our leading clients in Abu Dhabi we are currently recruiting for a Microsoft Systems Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with an IT Service Provider and has strong experience on Microsoft 365 And Azure.
* Microsoft 365 with focus on Exchange Online, MS Teams, Azure Active Directory, Intune, Azure AD Connect, Yammer Enterprise, Delegate 365, Delve, Sway, Office Online, OneDrive for Business and Office Pro-Plus.
* Provide Solution Scope Details of Project to internal or external teams.
* Provide updates reports for ongoing projects to IT management.
* On-prime Windows server technologies support and administration.
* Microsoft 365 and Azure support, maintenance, and administration (Account provisioning, migration to M 365, distribution group creation, license activation). Strong skills with using the Admin Portals.
* Troubleshooting Microsoft 365 account, startup issues and ActiveSync configurations for Mobile Messaging Services.
* Microsoft 365 Reporting, Health Status and Upcoming Evergreen changes with recommendations
* You must have 5 to 10 years in Microsoft systems administration and support
* Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
* Microsoft 365 (Messaging or Security)
* IT Service Management ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
Salary & Benefits
* 16,000.00 - 18,000.00 AED Per Month Plus Benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.