Job description / Role
Our client, an investment company is looking for a Middle Office Associate who will be supporting the Investment team.
• Coordinate deal-related admin activities with back-office and legal departments to make sure these activities are carried out in a timely manner
• Supervise asset securitization transactions, coordinating with legal advisors, accountants and servicing companies
• Assist in the preparation of files to summarize and keep track of investment documents (e.g. monthly bank statements, BoD resolutions, deal costs, etc.)
• Liaise with our partners' internal legal counsels as well as counterparties admin departments for onboarding activities (NDAs, KYCs, Invoices, contracts, etc.)
• Arrange meetings coordinating with accountants and lawyers
• Provide quantitative reporting and analytical services
• Set up compliance reports in line with offer documents
• Liaise with services suppliers (database providers, insurance brokers etc.)
• Statutory filling as governed by the supervisory authorities
• Assist in preparation of contractual documentation, coordinating with external advisors
• Control and maintain of various data bases
• Support management process
• Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience at Private Equity, Asset Management, Fund administration or Audit in big 4 firm
• Excellent use of MS Office
• Flexible, responsive and able to manage a diverse set of demanding priorities
• Proactive, hands-on, detail-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks, and adaptability to a small team environment and high standards for accuracy and quality
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in both spoken and written English
Whilst it is open to other nationalities, UAE nationals would be preferred.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working in an investment company, with a blend of experience covering different investment classes.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.