Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our F&B department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As an Mini Bar Attendant your role will include such as:
- Works in close cooperation with the Room Service/ Guest Relation / Front Office and other key service departments.
- Attends regular training session's team in line with the departmental SOP's i.e. guest care, product knowledge, telephone manners, entering guest rooms, etc.
- Works as per instructions of the Supervisor and as per duty schedules.
- Ensures proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming at all times.
- Answers the Room Service telephones, if and when required.
- Is knowledgeable of the Room Service menu and can answer guests' queries.
- Maintains a professional / friendly, yet discrete relationship with the in house guest to ensure their well-being.
- Reports cleanliness and maintenance issues immediately to the Room Service Manager.
- Handles guest complaints as per instructions or refers them to the Room Service Manager.
- Works within the team to prepare all Mis-en-place according to 24 hours' service requirements.
- Keeps all occupancy information containing documents under close cover during his work on the floors.
- Ensures no expired minibar items are placed in the room.
- Attends all regular departmental briefings and contributes to open communication within the assigned team.
- Conducts the proper handover from one shift to the other.
Your experience and skills include:
- With minimum 2 years experience in similar role in a 4-5 star hotel
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Should be able to communicate well in English
- Ability to mentor and develop teams
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.