Job description / Role
As a mobile developer your responsibility will be to participate in the enhancements to the existing iOS and Android products as well as the creation of new products from concept to launch. You will be part of a cross-functional tech team that pride themselves on creating beautiful user experience on top of practical technology solutions.
A leading player in the growing FinTech industry within the region. This innovative start-up uses proprietary technology to develop inventive payment products for iOS and Android.
* Create the user roadmap and user journey for new features and products
* Solid understanding of OOP principles
* Experience in a DevOps environment
* Follow coding best practices (OWASP Mobile) to create clean architecture methodology
* Work effectively as part of a team
* Working in an agile environment
* Working to Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD) principles
* Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
* Be open to learn and adapt to new skills and technologies
In addition to a fantastic Mobile Developer opportunity in the booming FinTech space, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer professional development.
* Masters / Bachelor Certificate in Software Engineering or similar
* 3-5 years of experience in a start-up/technology/mobile development company
* Experience in native iOS and Android development a must
* Ability to design large-scale distributed systems
* Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
* Front-End development (Angular) experience is desirable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.