Job description / Role
Specialist Mobility and Immigration position for a global consulting firm.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Global Professional Service company in Dubai. They are currently recruiting a Mobility and Immigration Coordinator to work across their operations.
They are seeking out candidates possessing a strong problem-solving ability with a keen attention to detail, helping to process the tasks efficiently .
* Responsible for immigration process and administrative tasks for new hires
* Be the focal point of contact for all immigration and mobility transfers for employees in the organization including coordinating relocation, on-boarding for new transfers, etc
* Liaise with the Legal team on a regular basis, managing the administration process including compliance for immigration and risk management
* Coordinating with the Global Mobility Operations to manage all the local requirements
* Review current MIE policies and guidelines and developing and implementing new ones as required to support various visa categories and work permits
* Ensuring adherence of the MIE policies and guidelines by all employees in the organization
* Adhere to the HR policies and procedures as well as the UAE Labour Laws followed within the organisation
* Ensure strong relationships with key stakeholders are maintained
* Maintain discretion and confidentiality, as well as adhere to the policies, and procedures of the organisation
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary along with an Annual bonus. This is an exciting opportunity to further progress with a global, professional entity.
The Successful Applicant
* 3 - 5 years of relevant experience as a Mobility and Immigration Specialist or similar roles
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field is required
* Strong knowledge in immigration process and procedures, visa, work permit authorisation
* Excellent communication in English
* Must be currently located in UAE
* A dynamic individual with great interpersonal skills to cater to a diverse environment with a positive mindset.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
TGC Middle East
Front Office and Admin Personnel
SFM Corporate Services
HR & Administration Assistant
A Leader in Providing Air Purification and Control Solutions