Modern Trade Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Job description / Role
• Must have minimum 3 years of experience in the UAE, preferably in the FMCG Sector - the water industry is a plus
• Manage and build strong business relationships with all the key supermarket accounts under your portfolio.
• Manage and oversee the profitability of your business by developing long-term and short-term sales goals, as well as channel strategies to achieve business objectives.
• Identify growth opportunities and develop sales activities for your channel.
• Working closely with the product and trade marketing teams, you will oversee the performance of the accounts in terms of their category and shelf analysis, sales and promotional effectiveness.
• Lead a sales team consisting of Key Account Executives, Sales Representatives and Merchandisers on the day-to-day operations.
• Team performance measurement is based on achieving sales targets, trade promotion development and execution, and you will ensure that they are motivated and focused on the company’s strategic goals.
• Leadership and Team Management skills
• Nationality - Indian
• UAE Driver's License mandatory
• Previous experience working with high-end supermarkets - Eg. Union Coop
• Package is Dhs 6000-7000 + Car + fuel allowance +incentives
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.