Job description / Role
Our client: Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
Molecular Laboratory Technologist - Molecular Biologist
Functions to perform:
- To play an integral role in carrying out the preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) and molecular testing services of the laboratory.
- Assist the laboratory director.
- Demonstrate competence in phlebotomy for patients of all age groups and an understanding of the importance of collecting the appropriate tube for the requested laboratory tests. - Ensure all samples are accessioned into the main laboratory with all day logs and tracking systems completed. Prepare all laboratory samples for delivery to the appropriate department.
- Ensure appropriate paperwork is maintained in-house for all referral samples to allow for correct processing of results. Handle telephone queries from both client and laboratory.
- Permanent Job.
- Immediate incorporation
- Salary depending on experience.
- Education: BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology, Medical Laboratory Science or Biomedical Science.
- Graduate of an accredited (MLT) program leading to registration with ASCP/CSMLS or equivalent.
- Current National (home country) License as Medical Technologist.
- DOH License as Medical Lab Technologist/Molecular Biology
- Experience: 2 years of experience post qualification in related field.
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Laboratory - (General Medical Technologist) with CAP Experience
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
|Al Ain||19 May|
Quality Assurance Lab Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 May|
Senior Laboratory Technician
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jul|