Job description / Role
We are the Product Design team, a group of designers, researchers, and illustrators. We solve complex problems to create beautiful products with seamless user experience. We test and iterate our designs while advocating for users throughout the product development cycle
As our UX Motion Designer, you will help define our approach for motion across all platforms, set standards, and help train other designers to make our experiences feel alive and responsive. You will also be involved in creating informative and exciting videos that help our customers
accomplish their goals
- Make motion an integrated part of our product UI and experience.
- Use motion to simplify complexity, aid narrative, guide users, improve usability, and make the experience responsive and fun.
- Contribute to our sprints to help define product strategy, including creating early concepts, storyboards, and prototypes to share ideas.
- Devise a motion design approach and strategy, working closely with our Front-end team, and validate designs with our product designers and researchers.
- Create final designs with the Front-end team, ensure high quality for launch, and develop new motion design workflows and processes to help other designers and projects.
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Casual dress code
- Work permit
What you have
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field
- At least 2 years of relevant industry experience with a strong focus in UX design
- Portfolio of work demonstrating command of motion and interaction in web and/or mobile contexts, especially as part of the UI and experience
- Experience in using motion graphics programs like After Effects, Principle, Final Cut Pro or equivalent
- A strong understanding of the basic principles of animation and the ability to use motion to a narrative effect, fusing creativity and code to deliver cutting edge interactions
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
About the Company
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.