Job description / Role
Transguard workforce solutions have been engaged by our client to source a MS Dynamics Functional Consultant . Our client is a Government company which is a global diversified energy group.
This is currently a role with DURATION OF 6 MONTHS.
As a MS Dynamics Functional Consultant based in Dubai, this role will be responsible for System Study, Design, Development, SIT/UAT and Support of Microsoft Dynamics and other applications which includes for Retail Business Stream.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Requirement Analysis, Design, & Development of Microsoft Technology related projects which belongs to Retail
• Responsible for unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics-based Solutions.
• Gaining understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics AX s or Finance and Operations are needed.
• Responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models.
• Implementing reports per requirements documents and standards.
• Providing support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
• Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
• Has awareness of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation methodology.
• Supporting of Portals, Web Sites, Collaborations tools, Middle ware, Integration Systems, , Systems which are developed using MS technologies acting as a first point of contact for the customers
• Involving in Technical documentation of customizations and projects.
• Coordinating with Technical and Other Functional Consultants, Business users and Data Base Administrator during Development, Testing and Deployment of customizations.
• Primarily responsible for the customer facing configurations, delivery and deployment of the company’s software solutions to a broad customer base and will take a proactive approach to resolving technical issues. Liaising with developers will help them to understand each issue in order to for it to be resolved efficiently and effectively
• Demonstrates sense of Ownership of problems establishing proactive relationships with Customers.
Principal Accountabilities are to:
• Ensure completeness of functionality, of business operations by perfect and accurate analysis of Microsoft Technology related systems.
• Ensure error free IT systems by testing of specific modules as per defined Business Rules of Organization.
• Create Service Requests (SR’s) for bugs found, coordinate with respective vendor and Technical team to fix these bugs.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of data migration process and facilitate during Data verification and validation by end user and ensure its sign off
• Prepare comprehensive and high-quality documentation of Business Solutions as per standards and client requirements.
• Conduct Workshops for End Users during the process of implementing specific business modules for Testing, Training and Knowledge Transfer.
• Ensure availability of reports to support business functions either standard or customized.
• Manage user profiles including monitoring of dormant users.
• Ensuring of complete data loading of both c-stores sales and partners Bill payment batches.
• Clearing issue of capacity in cash register / unload the incorrect sales and batches and load the correct sales and batches after vendors correction.
• Assisting Accounts and Card Marketing Department to close the month end successfully with minimum pending sites issues.
• Verify the data loading or Retail Networks and follow up the Retail Stations and other teams if required
• Retail Business Streams Applications Management like User/Site/Terminal creation/activation/deletion and Module Management related
• Participate in MW with GIT/SLA infrastructure.
The ideal candidate must have:
• University Degree/ Diploma in Computer Applications with formal education/training in Oracle, Microsoft Tools and MS Dynamics
• 6 years of experience in related environment
• Should have an experience in Dynamics Retail Module
• Should have complete understanding of Design & Development of Solutions for Microsoft Technology based applications
• Should be proficient in System Analysis and Design techniques and standards
• Should know all aspect of Applications Development Life Cycle
• Technical Qualifications such as Microsoft Software tools, Oracle Sql/PlSql,
• Demonstrated ability to:
Analyze and understand business problems.
Model data and processes.
Conduct workshops and training sessions.
Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
Familiarity and Experience in :
Core application functionality
Application technology stack
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Junior IT Field Support Specialist
Microsoft Dynamics Financial Functional Consultant
Senior Software Developer
A Leading Information Technology Company in Singapore
|Abu Dhabi||27 Aug|
Quest Search & Selection
Senior Application Developer Consultant (Pre-Sales)
HR Source Consulting