Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a Senior MS Office 365 Helpdesk expert to work in a busy enterprise environment and lead all directives revolving around MS Office 365.
You must have the ability to guide the business, senior management and key stakeholders on all related Office 365 infrastructure and solutions.
• As our MS Office Helpdesk Expert, you are required to demonstrate extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in leading efforts to understand, assess, consult, design, implement and train on Microsoft Office 365 solutions
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and implement Office 365 solutions to allow cost reduction, standardization and efficiency.
• Provide level 3 support in all Office 365 problems and incidents
• Be experienced within a Hybrid setup, (O365, Exchange 2010-2019)
• Possess Strong knowledge of MS Teams and have the ability to training, setup and customize.
• Interacting with prospects and clients to understand requirements across Sales, Services, Marketing and Support;
• Successfully demonstrating Microsoft Office 365 solution capabilities to the client and provide them with examples to ascertain business requirements
• Creating fit and gap analysis to assess how well the solution meets requirements and assess whether requirements are complete and comprehensive using fit and gap analysis templates for 365
• Leading and delivering through the lifecycle of an Office 365 Implementation through the Assessing, Designing, Developing, Deploying and Operationalizing stages;
• Proving industry leading practices and guidance through each of the stages to optimize cost and delivering a highly efficient and performing solution;
• Customizing and implementing Microsoft Office 365 from external systems, conducting and supporting solution testing, assisting with functional, system and user acceptance testing, and conducting and supporting user and administrator training;
• You must have worked within a large enterprise environment (300-1000)
• Have previous implemented office 365 and supported thereafter
• Have the ability to configure, and deploy operating systems
• Be MS Accredited and certified
• At least 5-7 + years of experience
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.