Job description / Role
The multimedia designer must be able to produce visual solutions that meet the communication need using a mix of creative and production skills combined with experience with graphic design software. They need to design custom website themes, create and maintain artwork for digital art and content library, produce artwork for campaigns while adhering to production timelines, actively participate in continuous improvement, and coordinate cross-functionally and cross center to generate ideas and knowledge sharing. The candidate should be able to work independently to accomplish the task on schedule.
• Develop concepts and create marketing assets for digital and print following corporate guidelines.
• Participate in creative brainstorming sessions as well as collaboration on given creative briefs.
• Manage the development of creative materials from conception through production.
• Ensure that the look and feel of creative executions adhere to Company brand guidelines, visual identity and product messaging.
• Plan, shoot and edit high-quality video content and photographs.
• Create animated videos to meet the marketing vision of the company.
• Conduct research on media techniques and design ideas.
• Design and produce attractive multimedia content according to website specifications.
• Create digital images, video animation, and textual animations.
• Create original artwork for digital image processing.
• Create animated sequences using computer animation software.
• Record, edit, and encode audio files.
• Efficiently design text and visual graphics multimedia & promotional materials (flyers, banners, posters, brochures, catalogues, business cards, online advertising, etc.)
• Keep an organized digital library.
• Prepare animated presentations as required.
• Use image banks to the best of use and selection of images/footage to assist in the formulation and production of the designs.
• Research to refine the creative approach and optimize creative/design amendments.
• Ensure projection of good understanding of digital strategy and design best practices.
• Familiarity with copyright laws and creative commons and how they pertain to courses.
• Work independently and in team settings and handle ongoing multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Bachelor's degree in graphic design multimedia design, digital design, film, or a related field.
• 2-4 years’ professional experience as an interactive and digital designer in a creative agency or from a broadcast industry.
• High proficiency in 3D MAX, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Web Development Tools, Aftereffects applications, Adobe Premiere Pro, web design and other design programs.
• Comprehensive understanding of the print design and digital production methods
• Experience in photo-editing, cropping, and compositing as well as skillful retouching and colour correction.
• Key time management skills.
• Experience with stills, video photography and editing are plus in this role.
• Strong typography, layout, colour palette knowledge and design production skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and oral).
• Strong attention to detail, creative artistic abilities and strong design presentation skills.
• Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a multimedia context combined with excellent IT and programming skills
• Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects
• Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
• Proven competence in design and image manipulation software
• Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
• Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.