Job description / Role
• Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils' needs and examination syllabuses.
• Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils.
• Motivating pupils and encouraging progress.
• Liaising with academic staff and parents.
• Assessing pupils’ abilities, providing feedback and writing reports.
• Arranging recitals and concerts for pupils' families and friends.
• Promote the general progress and well-being of students, maintaining good order and discipline in line with the school’s behavior policy.
• To attend other reasonable meetings required by the school.
• Play on all music tools.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor of Music
• Other certifications obtained: Education
• Specialist knowledge: Music teaching
• Language Fluency: Arabic, English,
• Nature and length of previous experience: Music Teaching
About the Company
The Beaconhouse group has almost 308,000 fulltime students in eight countries and is possibly the largest school network of its kind in the world. Established in November 1975 as the Les Anges Montessori Academy with 19 toddlers, Beaconhouse has since grown into an international network of private schools, imparting distinctive and meaningful learning to students all the way from birth – through its partnership in Pakistan with Gymboree Play & Music – to post-graduation, through Concordia Colleges and the Beaconhouse National University.
Of these students, close to 101,000 study at the group’s flagship network, the Beaconhouse School System, in Pakistan as well as overseas, while the remaining are largely enrolled at The Educators, a parallel school network operated by the group.
The Beaconhouse of today is thus much more than just a stand-alone school. Through distinct and independent divisions across multiple destinations including the UK, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Oman, the UAE, Pakistan and Belgium, it caters to the education and training needs of a large and diverse group of individuals of varying ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, and nationalities, with its activities also extending beyond education in some countries.