Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently seeking an experienced, strategically minded and results driven Nationalisation Manager to ensure the delivery and evolution of the Nationalisation strategy across the KSA and UAE marketplace.?
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Work with project leaders and TA to identify all opportunities for Nationalisation of roles, from bid to delivery stage. This includes identifying and moving Nationals into billable roles for trainees, graduates and experienced hires
* Understanding of current and planned Nationalisation targets across the GCC
* Identify and support with the management of external relationships with key parties such as Nafis, SEC, HRDF and universities within the region - utilising key WSP team members as per their expertise
* Find new and innovative ways to improve nationalisation including understanding all the options our peer group use.?
* Gather and report insights on Nationalisation trends, benefits and general market conditions
* Support the development of WSP external brand as a leading employer of Nationals in KSA and UAE
* Work with KSA HR team to ensure Nationals are supported and we are developing the appropriate cultural behaviours as an employer of choice for Nationals
* Reporting of Nationalisation status to ExComm & BU leadership teams against targets set by MOL and WSP
* Reporting and tracking of all budget / financial impacts related to Nationalisation
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A bachelor's degree
* Previous experience in attracting and developing GCC talent
* Experience of interacting with all levels of management and cross-functional teams.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* High-level of confidence and enthusiasm
* Willingness to travel?
* GCC National?
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.