Job description / Role
The ideal candidate will be performing the following duties.
• Meeting with stack holders to determine application requirements.
• Upgrading existing .NET applications.
• Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
• Developing technical specifications.
• Writing scalable code in ASP.NET and MVC.
• Reviewing and debugging existing ASP.NET and MVC applications.
• Drafting software and application operating procedures.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in designing and developing application using ASP.Net and MVC
• Extensive exposure in Dot Net.
• Hands-on development experience in building Responsive Web Design user interfaces using HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
• Experience with SQL Server 2008 or above.
• Excellent technical expertise and experience in .NET design patterns.
• Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
About the Company
SrinSoft, a US based rapidly growing IT Consulting company specialized in helping customers manage the convergence of Digital IT and Engineering Services with seamless automation and distinctive products.
We are a software development organization specializing in the area of custom software/product development, application migration and maintenance on Microsoft .Net platform. We are also involved in developing applications and maintaining projects on IBM I series with different ERP packages for different verticals. Our engineering services division specializes in conversion of drawings from 2D to 3D engineering software and designing new projects in 3D software.
SrinSoft with more than 500+ seasoned IT professionals, distinguished Design & BIM Engineers, Automation Specialist and offices in USA, Dubai, Europe, Australia, and India (Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Pune), strives as the customer's trusted partner in managing their technical complexities and providing the best possible solutions.
With an ISO 9001:2015 accreditation, our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.