Job description / Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Network & Security Engineer with one of our leading clients in Abu Dhabi.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
* Management / Changes in Network & Security Policies in Post Deployment & Run Phase of Network Infrastructure projects.
* Provide Solution Scope Details of Project to internal or external teams.
* Provide updates reports for ongoing projects to IT management.
* Configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and firewalls
* Install and maintain network services, equipment, and various devices
* Undertake capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers.
* Upgrade network equipment and services to the latest stable releases
* Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with IT team on network optimization
* Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
* Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy
* Report network and security operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects
* Provide remote support to on-site engineers and end users during installation
* Provide remote/on-site troubleshooting and fault finding
* Create/update accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
* Enterprise EPP & EDR and DLP solutions support, administration and L2 troubleshooting
* Responsible for L1/L2 Technical Support for group of companies and multiple sites, Service Improvements, reporting, root cause analysis, incident management and developments for all services related IT Networking and security including On-premises as well cloud infrastructure.
* We are looking for someone with between 4-6 years of experience, and the following certifications are required: CCNA, CCNP, CND and CCSP
Salary & Benefits
* 16,000.00 - 18,000.00 AED Per Month Plus Benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Network Security Administrator
RTC-1 Employment Services
Microsoft System Engineer
IT Desktop Support & Network Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services