Job description / Role
• Providing support for all infrastructure management services.
• Providing support, training and workforce management.
• The candidate should have good knowledge focused on Unified Communications.
• Hands-on experience configuring and supporting Cisco UCM, Attendant Console, Contact Center Express, MeetingPlace, WebEx, etc.
• Vast knowledge of VoIP protocols such as H.323, SIP, RTP/SRTP
• Experience with TDM (T1/E1 and PRI) and PSTN Connectivity and troubleshooting with Telco.
• Strong knowledge of Cisco products such as Endpoints, Voice gateways/SRST and Analog gateways.
• Working closely with Cisco TAC on complex issues and unknown bugs
• Knowledge on switching and routing concepts.
• Handling incident and change requested by users.
• The candidate should have experience with Windows Server operating systems.
• Knowledge on Voice Recording servers, FAX server is an advantage.
Candidate Qualifications & Experience
• BSc in Computer Application, Electronics/Computer Engineer or related field.
• Minimum 8-10 year of experience in Network voice administration
• Good knowledge of overall infrastructure technical knowledge & troubleshooting methodologies
• CCNP & CCNA certified.
• Strong Trouble shooting skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Associate for a Major Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
IT Support Engineer
Manpower Middle East
Desktop Support Engineer with MAC
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|