Job description / Role
A wonderful opportunity available for an experienced Neuro- Rehab Occupational Therapist in Abu Dhabi.
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist that is currently working in neuro-rehabilitation hospitals, with specialist skills in Cognitive Rehabilitation and certification in Bobath, for an extremely well established hospital group in the United Arab Emirates.
The client offers the following benefits:
• Training and development opportunities
• Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax.
• Service bonus upon completion of contract.
• Housing allowance.
• Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
• Annual flight ticket.
• Health Insurance.
• Malpractice Insurance.
• Culturally diverse working environment.
• Bachelors in Occupational Therapy (experience working with neurological patients is desired)
• 3+ Years’ Experience in a Hospital based in the UAE, Western Europe, Central America, South Africa and Australasia
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Fluency in written and spoken English
About the Company
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors.
A member of Impellam Group PLC, we were established in 1990 and have continually evolved our approach to healthcare staffing, developing innovative recruitment managed services to permanent, temporary and locum markets.
Operating in the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East, Medacs Healthcare has extensive experience in delivering to a variety of clients including NHS Trusts, PCTs, third sector and private sector organisations.