Job description / Role
• We are looking for a knowledgeable Neurosurgeon to be responsible for performing surgeries to assist in rectifying medical conditions that affect the spinal cord, brain, and peripheral nerves.
• The Neurosurgeon will oversee and coordinate a team of surgeons and nurses to perform surgeries to remove tumors, relieve chronic pain, and treat wounds, vascular disorders, and diseases.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Overseeing and coordinating teams of surgeons and nurses in the operating theater.
• Operating microscopes for surgeries to perform microsurgeries.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting results of diagnostic tests, such as MRIs, PET scans, and CT scans.
• Assessing and diagnosing patients, prescribing treatments, and monitoring the patients' progress.
Compensation: Highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package.
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with an updated CV.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.