Job description / Role
• To provide maintenance services to cover Design, Installation and Commission of electrical installations to the required BS7671 wiring regulations standard. - Must have the ability to issue final inspection and testing of electrical installations completed. - To prepare relevant NICEIC Test Paperwork on completion of electrical installations
• Maintain a record of the on-going accuracy and consistency of test equipment used for certification and reporting purposes.
• To work alongside and/or supervise the existing Projects & Technical Service Technicians & Engineers, as required when those persons are assisting with electrical work.
• Ability to problem solve, an innovative attitude is required to review, explore and implement new ideas, working methods and industry best practices and methodology
• Trained and Qualified as an Authorised Person LV Electrical experience of working with 3 phase supplies
• Ability to undertake risk assessments and method statements to ensure a safe working practice
• Good practical knowledge of, Permit to work systems, Electricity at Work Act, PAT.
• Ability to work with a pre-planned Maintenance Information System and meet targets
• Excellent written skills
• A high level of IT skills to use Procurement, Helpdesk, Excel, Word, email and internet software packages
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The candidate must be qualified to City and Guilds 2382 incorporating 17th Edition of the Wiring Regulations, he must also possess the City and Guilds 2391 Electrical Inspection and Testing Certificate.
They must have at least two consecutive year’s supervisory or managerial responsibility for the standard of electrical installation work. - Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate good communication skills and be able to organise their work effectively with colleagues and customers.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.