Job description / Role
A Qualified NICEIC Engineer is responsible for:
* Ensuring that the results of inspection and testing are recorded correctly on the appropriate certificates or reports.
* Ensuring that the business' premises, equipment, documentation and records are available for inspection when required by NICEIC.
* Safeguarding all unused NICEIC forms of certification and reporting any loss, theft or misuse.
A proposed Qualified Supervisor should:
* Have at least two consecutive years supervisory or managerial responsibility for the standard of electrical installation work. In the case of a sole trader, a two year trading period will satisfy this requirement.
* Satisfy the technical training and/or experience requirements.
* Understand the Electricity at Work Regulations, current edition of BS 7671, and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken.
* Understand the inspection, testing, verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Engineering Coordinator - 12 Month Contract Renewable
Manpower Middle East
MEP Project Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
Ignite Search & Selection
Al Asala for Education and Training
|Saudi Arabia||25 Aug|
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)