Job description / Role
Responsible for the audit of the guest ledger, including all transactions therein, as well as the daily balancing of the guest ledger, since there is no separate restaurant auditor. He/she is responsible for auditing of all revenues.
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a?luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and?opens directly onto Dubai's most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel's cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organization and monitoring of all affairs concerned to the position.
- Proper grooming at all times
- Attend training classes as per schedule
- Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
- Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
- Audit all daily room charges and local telephone charges (where automatic switchboards are used) to the guest ledger.
- Audit all other charges for the day previously posted to the guest ledger.
- Audit guest ledger charges from all departments and balance to control sheets (food and beverage cashier's reports, long distance traffic sheets, laundry control sheets, etc.)
- Night Auditor has to check the Room Rates and get the signature of the Night Manager confirming that all room rates are correct as per reservation card and approval.
- Determine guest ledger balances at the close of the day from control figures
- Prepare a nightly list of all guest ledger balance in excess of the pre-established balance (usually one week's room sales).
- Ensure that credit card sale is tally with system postings.
- Ensure that C/L Bills are intact with all supporting and BTC letters.
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of one (1) year experience handling a similar role.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.