Job description / Role
To provide medical advice and services to the Hotel's colleagues (and guests as required) to ensure their health, safety and well-being.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in managing the clinic in the hotel
- Assist in maintaining the tracking system for health cards
- Maintain a filing system for each colleague detailing their medical history
- Ensure that first aid boxes are located in the hotel as per Municipality requirements and that they are restocked on a regular basis
- Responsible for maintaining an inventory checklist for medical supplies and the ordering of new supplies
- Provide medical assistance and support to all colleagues and when required to guests, and assist Doctors who are accompanying guests in the hotel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Professional qualifications in Nursing & UAE Nurse License
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar capacity ideally with a 5 star hotel
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Clinical Resource Nurse - Pediatric/NICU
Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital
|Umm Al Quwain||29 Mar|
Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Nurse