Job description / Role
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing Location: Abu Dhabi
A very prestigious Hospital in Abu Dhabi is looking for " Registered/ Senior Registered Nurses ( Long term Rehab/ Critical Care, ICU/ PICU " to join a team on a full-time basis.
- Hospital has an expert team of Doctors, Therapists who provide Inpatient and Outpatient rehabilitation services including Post-Acute Rehabilitation, Long Term Care- Adults and Pediatrics, Long Term Ventilated Care with 24 hours ICU and HDU support.
- The ICU/P I CU Nurses, will be responsible for delivery of quality care to all surgical and Ventilated patients through the application of evidence based nursing procedures and practices.
- Candidates must have a valid MOH/DHA/HAAD license or HAAD passer .
- Candidates must possess at least 2 years of experience as a clinical nurse, with 2 years or more experience in the ICU /PICU/HDU Unit.
- Very attractive salary.
- 30 days annual paid leave salary.
- Free health insurance.
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||18 May|
A Leading Home Health Care In UAE
HAAD Dental Nurse
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|
AlHayat Medical Center