Job description / Role
Our client, a large medical facility, is urgently looking for a Nurse Supervisor to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will manage all of the registered nurses in the team. You will interact with patients, but mainly in charge of making sure the entire operation is running smoothly and everything is up to code. If something goes wrong, you are responsible for taking action. You will need to make sure your team is properly trained and that everything is running correctly.
- As part of your duties, it will include scheduling hours and assigning nurses to particular patients.
- You must also evaluate your team to ensure they are giving the best care possible to their patients.
- You may be involved in hiring nursing staff.
- You must be able to work efficiently and quickly under pressure and know how to keep the center patients and staff calm and under control.
- You must also be able to deal with difficult situations, handling blood and other bodily fluids and comforting people in pain.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree holder of nursing (however for certain countries HAAD recognize even a diploma in nursing; please check PQR of HAAD)
- At least 2 years of management experience
- With minimum total nursing experience of 6 years in a large medical facility / community service / rehabilitation
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work in a 12 hour shift
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.