Job description / Role
• School Nurse
• DHA approved qualified nurses.
• To work in the school clinic.
• Will be part of the team to cater to the needs of the school day to day operations.
• Ensure all mandatory framework and guidelines of DHA and KHDA are adhered to.
• Ensure and regular updated documentation and records.
• Maintenance of records of all students with regular updates.
• Educating student and staff on health guidelines and protocols.
• Ensuring that the Covid protocols and safety measures are strictly adhered to.
• Nursing qualification
• Valid certification
• DHA approved.
• Should have clinic or hospital working experience.
• Home country experience is not mandatory, but is preferred if there is no local experience.
• Previous school experience not mandatory, but exposure to clinical or hospital work environment is mandatory.
About the Company
The New Indian Model School, Dubai was the first endeavor and realization of the dream of its founder Dr.M.K.Kamaluddin who has envisaged the establishment of an institution that offers affordable and most modern education to the Indian community. This School was inaugurated on 1st May 1980 by H.E. Rashid Abdulla Thaha, Deputy Minister of Education, in the presence of Hon. Late. C.H. Mohammed Koya, the Chief Minister of Kerala and Mr. Muthu Venkataramanan, the Consul General of India. The school now caters to the educational needs of five thousand children. This was soon followed by a number of other educational institutions, one excelling the other, all of them distinguished for the excellent results they achieved.