Job description / Role
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences in accordance with Babilou/ Blossom Curriculum (British Foundation framework), In the moment planning, child-led approach.
• Implement lesson plans in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice, classroom schedule and Babilou / Blossom philosophy. In the moment planning /approach.
• Prepare classroom for class activities in accordance to Babilou / Blossom goals and philosophy.
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
• Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs.
• Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
• Observe and evaluate students' performance and development, creating individual and personalized reports.
• Maintain daily open communication with parents and through parent-teacher conferences.
• Manage student behavior in the classroom by using the Babilou / Blossom Golden Rules and establishing and enforcing age-appropriate rules and procedures.
• Use appropriate disciplinary action in line with Babilou / Blossom Handbook.
• Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment.
• Keep accident records, and inform the nurse when a medical assistant is needed.
• Participate in school training, meetings and events.
• Provide appropriate feedback on work.
• Communicate necessary information regularly to administration, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Keep up to date with developments in teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities.
• Inspect and maintain records of damage or lost materials, maintain classroom inventory updated with a full sign-off of inventory in August, December and June each year.
• Keep all appropriate records such as attendance, timesheets, and classroom folders.
• Maintain child-centered bulletin boards and displays in classrooms updated and change at least once per term and are centered on the classroom experiences.
• Use LittleLives or other platforms approved by the company for tracking and communication.
• Self-motivated and leads by example.
• High energy level, adapting to children’s needs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail, taking initiative and completing tasks- High work standards.
• Problem solver and critical thinker.
• Ability to make decisions in the best interest of the children/centre.
• Flexible, organized and a team player.
• Connect with Children, Deal with Uncertainty, Safety Management, Judgment, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Dependability, Emotional Control, Handles Pressure, Listening, Verbal Communication
About the Company
The Blossom Nursery is one of the leading Early Years education providers in the UAE, with 23 current locations and expanding further.
Teacher (Primary, KG and Math)
CODA Talent LLC
The Blossom Nursery
|Al Ain||14 Apr|
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
The Lazar Group