Job description / Role
The Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing acute/chronic hemodialysis therapy. They shall independently perform critical tasks in assessing, initiating, monitoring and terminating treatment in an acute hospital setting. The nursing care being provided is under the direction and in cooperation with companies’ medical director and in accordance with physician orders, Company Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, OSHAD, AAMI, federal, MOH, Emirate and local regulations.
• Our Acute Dialysis RNs are expected to support our mission, vision, values and customer service philosophy.
• It is expected that individuals in this position will follow all company’s and all contracted hospitals’ policies and procedures in order to provide the highest level of patient care and most superior customer service possible.
• Professional, Legal and Ethical Nursing Practice
• Health Promotion and Health Education
• Knowledge-Based Practice
• Working collaboratively
• Problem Solving
• Personal Impact
• Customer Focus
• Following Policies and Procedures
About the Company
Gulfdrug's history has been tied with the early history of healthcare in the UAE since its inception, providing for hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and other institutions in all UAE. Gulfdrug was established in 1969 initially starting as a pharmaceutical importer then branching into other medical categories in Dubai and has since then progressed side by side with the development, growth and maturity of the various health institution's in the UAE.
Having started as a pharmaceutical importer Gulf Drug has progressed over the year :
60's it started importing medical disposables and devices 70's it imported high tech medical equipments 80's started importing comprehensive total product and services 90's and currently provides one of the most comprehensive total product and services solutions to the healthcare industry.