Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known healthcare facility in UAE is currently recruiting for a Occupational Therapist that has an experience in dealing with patients suffering from Neuro disabilities for Abu Dhabi location.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Examining the condition of patients and analyzing their needs.
• Planning treatment and providing it to the respective patient.
• Keeping an eye on their medical condition.
• Reviewing progress and upgrading the prescribed treatment as per the requirement.
• Educating the patients’ family and employer about their needs and how to provide adequate medical care to them.
• Providing customized services as per different disabilities of patients.
• Taking exercise sessions so that patients can get relief from chronic pain.
• Organizing rehabilitation groups for the clients and careers.
• Taking sessions on time management, anxiety management tricks and techniques.
• Perform administrative tasks like making phone calls, maintaining records and case notes.
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
• At least 2 to 3 years as an Occupational Therapist in a large hospital or rehabilitation facility with relevant experience with patients with neurological disorders including stroke and traumatic brain injury CVA, Parkinson’s, epilepsy, neuro spinal injuries and Ortho surgeries
• Bachelor degree or Diploma from an accredited institution in Occupational Therapy minimum of 3 years course duration or MSC in Occupational Therapy with minimum 2 years of experience
• Willing to work 48 hours per week, 5 days a week
• Must be willing to work in Abu Dhabi
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.