Job description / Role
• Should handle treatment of children from 0-5 years in early intervention services.
• Hands on Experience in the use of specific frames of references and models as per the requirement of child development and desired outcomes.
• Must have experience in assessment using specialized Pediatric Occupational Therapy Assessments and Screening tests such as for - Neuromotor development, reflex maturation, motor milestones, play development, Fine Motor development, Cognitive and Perceptual Development, Personal-Social development, Behavioral Assessment, A.D.L. and Home Assessment and School Assessment, Environmental Assessment etc.
• Knowledge and experience in the use of Standardized tests
• One of the well known Rehabilitation Clinic in Abu Dhabi is looking for Occupational Therapist.
• Should have DHA/HAAD license
• Minimum 4 years of experience in relevant field
• Prefers Bilingual( English and Arabic) speaking candidates.
About the Company
Canopee HR provides extraordinary HR Services (HR Outsourcing, Global Recruiting & Overseas Manpower Services)in an efficient methodology to the employers. Canopee has been in operation since 2009 with the objective of being the leading service provider in the MENA region.
We also have our associate offices in India, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, UK and other countries. We’re quickly emerging as one of UAE’s leading commercial HR Service Provider and our reputation for strategic HR services and effective recruitment solutions means we’re constantly getting bigger (and better).
The key drivers to our success are highest standards of quality, integrity, trust and commitment, whereby providing top quality professional services. Needless to say, we keep client interest foremost on our roster and client satisfaction is our forte.