Job description / Role
Occupational Therapist - Lebanese or Jordanian - Dubai
We are urgently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the professional team of a well-established, private medical center in Dubai, UAE. The ideal candidate of Arabic nationality.
- Observe patients doing tasks, ask them questions, and review their medical history
- Evaluate a patient's condition and needs
- Develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished
- Help people with various disabilities with different tasks, such as leading an autistic child in play activities
- Demonstrate exercises—for example, joint stretches for arthritis relief—that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions
- Evaluate a patient's home or workplace and, based on the patient's health needs, identify potential improvements, such as labeling kitchen cabinets for an older person with poor memory
- Educate a patient's family and employer about how to accommodate and care for the patient
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients on how to use that equipment
- Assess and record patients' activities and progress for patient evaluations, for billing, and for reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers
- Female or Male
- Arabic Nationality
- Speaks fluent Arabic and excellent English
- Has at least 3 years of work experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Ideally has passed the Prometric exam with Oman Medical Specialty Board with the average of 70% above
- Ideally has Data Flow Verification of education completed
- Native Arabic speaker
- Fully literate in both verbal and written English
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills
- Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Computer skills
The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve. The candidate must be willing to promote one's services and those of the clinic by participating in promotional campaigns.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.