Office and IT/SEO Manager
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
Job description / Role
- Carry out organizational development projects and ensure successful completion.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Planning online marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of MS 365, SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with social media management tools
- Familiarity with online content and website maintenance; content strategy and developing key messages and positioning, content writing including SEO friendly blog articles, website content, copywriting including marketing material and collateral, social media
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Writing and typing Skills, Reporting Skills, Leadership, and ability to work independently and creatively, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking, positive, excited on your role and contributions.
- Skills and background of accounting, auditing, finance or/and HR are advantages.
- Arabic typing and communications is a plus.
- We are looking for a candidate who would be committed to work with us as if it is their own business. The role involve overseeing areas including: Accounting; office management; executive assistant; team support; HR; SEO; digital marketing; social media; System and IT support.
- A candidate with a blend of accounting; computer and IT background.
About the Company
XB4 was formed in Pennsylvania in 2003, in the wake of the Enron-Andersen collapse, when serious quality and confidence challenges were facing the accounting world, and in particular the Big Four. Founded by a CPA with years of experience working in and out of the Big Four Accounting firms, XB4’s earliest goal was to deliver assurance, tax and financial advisory services that combined integrity and transparency with highly individualized professional care. In other words, bigger is not necessarily better.
All our clients are important. All their concerns are significant, and all our clients can expect that with XB4 they will receive services that will add value to their organizations or businesses. At XB4, our goal is to serve and protect the interest of our profession, therefore, we are here to deliver more than just a name.
We pride ourselves on a team that comprises of former Big Four Partners and staff. They bring with them decades of experience across a range of industries and organizations, in the public and private sectors, both profit and non-profit entities. Our approach combines a number of key ingredients that makes XB4 unique from other firms:
- thorough understanding of the applicable Standards and regulations;
- strong competency in local and international best industry practices;
- use and rely on the latest and best technology;
- individualized research;
- accessibility to our clients and communities; and
- trusted, honest, reliable, and timely service.
At XB4, we believe ethics are real values, and not just another box on a check-list. If you share our values, please join us!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of IT
Calvin James Recruitment
DKV International Real Estate
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
IT Support Engineer - Managed Services Company