Job description / Role
We are looking for an office assistant for our DIFC office, to help carry out essential duties of the Firm.
- Duties and responsibilities vary from administrative duties such as faxes, couriers, scanning and overseeing stationary supplies.
- Carry out tasks such as serving clients refreshments and looking after the general cleanliness of the Firm during the working hours.
- Expected to deliver internal mail from one officer to another.
- Visit the Firms medical providers for claims pickup and delivery, cheque collections and many more.
- The tasks requested by employees are closely monitored by the administrative manager to ensure that all tasks are in relation to the Firm and business requirements.
- Experience gained from a professional corporate service company.
- Experience in working as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Presentable, people person.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to manage many aspects of the role and multitask.
- Willingness to attend training courses if required.
- Good command of English and ability to communicate effectively.
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions - and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts - is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.