Job description / Role
• Help in preparing meeting rooms and serving coffee or tea to clients
• Prepare regularly scheduled reports like sales emails and QDs
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Help in supervision of maintenance of office facilities and equipment
• Purchase office supplies
• Run general errands
• Provide general support to visitors
• Collecting and delivering mail
• Other office duties such as photocopying, scanning, printing, handling phone calls, etc
• Any other duties deemed necessary
AED 1,000 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• We are looking for an Office Assistant who will assist the front desk officer with administrative duties, out of office errands and other internal ad-hoc tasks.
• Working Hours: 9:00AM – 6:00AM
• Proficient in English communication
About the Company
Healy Consultants assists international clients with company incorporation all around the world, global corporate bank account opening, nominee director services, accounting and tax planning services, business advisory services, legal solutions, industry specific expert solutions to support the startup and operation of their businesses.
Our firm has comprehensive experience in setting up legitimate, tax efficient financial structures and also provide fast solutions (turnkey solutions). Our consultants have extensive knowledge and experience in the registration of offshore companies in Asia and all other international jurisdictions.
Healy Consultants' corporate support services, such as virtual office and nominee director/shareholder services, auditing services, international immigration services assist clients to maximise the efficiency of their international business operations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Office Coordinator - Monday to Friday
Irwin & Dow
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist