Job description / Role
- Please note to qualify for this position you must have worked within a construction Project management company focused on both construction and construction, your experience must be current and a minimum of 10 years.
- Maintains office services by organising office operations and procedures
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, making necessary adjustments.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports, summarising information and identifying trends.
- Maintains the correspondence records with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supervises and assists in the recruitment and selection of required candidates
- Prepare reports for the senior management, if required.
- Experience: 10 years (Minimum), must have office management experience.
- Language: Bilingual (Arabic/English) preferred.
- Nationality: Any
- Location: Dubai
- Salary range: AED 30,000 – 40,000
- Must be available to join immediately
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.