Job description / Role
Our client is an industry titan looking to grow their investment arm function. They are seeking an Office Manager / Executive Assistant for their facility in Abu Dhabi.
Our client delivers high-tech solutions to support multiple industries including healthcare, oil and gas, financial services, etc. They are seeking an Office Manager / Executive Assistant to the CEO and COO to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
The responsibilities of an Office Manager / Executive Assistant include:
* Serving as the primary point of contact between employees, clients and external stakeholders
* Scheduling meetings, appointments, and calendars for the C Suite
* Maintaining office supplies and restocking on supply inventory as required by the business
* Working closely with the accounting department to ensure that lease agreements are renewed promptly and accurately
* Implementing office policies and procedures and gauging them against current policies to make necessary changes
* Preparing presentations and office expense reports to support business activities
* Screen phone calls on behalf of the C Suite and provide correspondence to the appropriate parties
* Provide office support, such as: faxing, and maintenance of the filing system and contact database
* Provide EA support to the CEO and COO by executing required administrative duties
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders such as: suppliers, travel agencies, hotels to carry out the job responsibilities
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Office Manager / Executive Assistant; to further progress their career.
The successful candidate for this Office Manager/ Executive Assistant role:
* Minimum 5+ years of experience as an Office Manager / EA to senior management or the CEO
* Experience with a Bulge Bracket bank preferred
* Arabic speaking candidates preferred
* Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Office Manager / Executive Assistant - Persian Speaking
The Kraft Heinz Company
Office Manager and Personal Assistant
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm